3 Day - 3* Hotel
All PP Travel's hotels are in a fantastic position in a new area of central Valencia. As well as being very close to a large shopping mall with plenty of shops and food outlets it is just a short stroll to the Science Museum, Aquarium and Opera House. It is also just a short walk from the Americas Cup port and beach as well as the Old Town centre of Valencia.
PP's 3 and 4 star Valencia hotels on Google Maps
Cost Per Person
- Triple Room: £175pp - (groups must be multiples of 3 persons) 3 People Sharing Note: Triple Rooms are a Double Bed + Single Bed
- Twin Room: £199pp (2 x Single beds) 2 people sharing
- Double Room: £199pp (1 x Double Bed) 2 People Sharing
- Single Room: £299pp
- Extra Nights: Twin/Double/Single Room £99 per room per night, Triple Room £129 per room per night.
!Entry ticket to La Tomatina .. All PP Travel tours include the entrance ticket that has been introduced by local authorities to enter La Tomatina!
£50 per person deposit to book with the balance due by 15 July 2019
Phone PP Travel
3 Day - 3* Hotel Includes
- Hotel accommodation in central Valencia
- Choice of rooms: Triples (room with double bed and single bed), Twins, Doubles and Single rooms
- Breakfasts Daily
- Exclusive PP Travel welcome party at the fabulous Umbracle Terrace nightclub, right in the heart of the City of Sciences and Arts
- Coach transport to and from Bunol for La Tomatina
- Compulsory La Tomatina Entry Ticket
- Free entry (until 9pm) to the official La Tomatina after Party
- Souvenir T-Shirt
- Experienced PP Travel Tour Guide - to ensure you get the most out of the Battle of the Tomato
Itinerary for 3 Day - 3* Hotel
Day 1 - Tuesday 27 August 2019
Check into hotel - Tour briefing and Welcome party
Own arrangements to Valencia. Check into your hotel. Taxi from the airport costs approximately €25 or from central train station about €5 or about a 20 minute walk.
At 8pm meet your PP Rep at the Hotel reception, for a welcome briefing before heading out for our welcome party. At this meeting you be given a full run down on what to expect at La Tomatina and how to get the most of this amazing event and how to get right into the heart of the action the following day.
Pre La Tomatina Party
Following the meeting warm up for a huge day at our exclusive welcome party at the fabulous Umbracle Terrace nightclub, right in the heart of the City of Sciences and Arts. Free entry and cheap drink deals to all PP passengers.
Day 2 - Wednesday 28 August 2019
The Big Day - La Tomatina
After an early breakfast, we transfer by coach to Bunol journey time approximately 1 hour. The Tomatina festival commences around 11am, following the desperate attempts of the human ladders to grab a large ham at the top of a greased pole in the centre of town.
Several dump trucks full of tomatoes are emptied into the main, very narrow street of the town and then the fun really begins with the locals and other travellers covering each other in tomatoes. After approximately one hour a gun blast signals the end of the fight and everyone goes for a welcome shower (if they can find one) and joins in the fiesta. We depart Bunol mid afternoon returning to our hotels in Valencia for another much needed wash and rest.
Tonight is a free night and a chance to head into the fabulous old town of Valencia. We also offer free admission to the official La Tomatina After Party if you arrive before 9pm (€20 after 9pm). This is nearly as big as the event itself, with over 3000 people attending this great outdoor event. You are to make your own way from your hotel.
During La Tomatina it is recommended that girls wear tight fitting sports bra and/or singlet and shorts, along with footwear such as sandals or trainers/runners. Guys generally wear old cheap shorts, T-shirt and shoes only. All passengers take a change of clothes to Bunol and plan on throwing out everything you wear to the tomato fight.
Day 3 - Thursday 29 August 2019
Our La Tomatina tour finishes after breakfast today. For those of you who wish to stay on extra nights they are available on request although they must be booked before the tour begins through PP Travel to be certain that a room is available.
Flights to Valencia
The best site we believe to book your own flights is Opodo. It was created by the major European airlines and offers usually the cheapest options with them all. This site is also excellent for flights into other major cities like Barcelona, Madrid or Alicante.
Accommodation Options for 3 Day - 3* Hotel3* Hotel
- Double Room(s) 3* Hotel (1 x Double Bed : 2 People Sharing) : per person [GBP199.00]
- Single Room(s) 3* Hotel : per person [GBP299.00]
- Triple Room(s) 3* Hotel (Double+SofaBed : 3 Share : only for 3 friends sharing) per person [GBP175.00]
- Twin Room 3* Hotel (2 x Single Beds : Travelling solo sharing with 1 other person) : per person [GBP199.00]
- Twin Room(s) 3* Hotel (2 x Single Beds : 2 People Sharing) : per person [GBP199.00]
From £175.00 per person
Only a £50 per person deposit to book with the balance due by 15 July 2019
Phone PP Travel
* Please note that this information and itinerary is subject to change when circumstances beyond our control require change.
:: Experience - Since 1991 ::
:: Fun & Professional Staff ::
:: Low deposit ::
:: Flexible payment ::
Read the PP Travel Story