Hotels a short walk from Oktoberfest
Looking for some comfort at Oktoberfest? Then why not stay in one of our city centre Munich hotels, which are now on sale! You will need to be quick, our beds always sell out early. We also have camping/dorm accommodation for all weekends of the fest.
We offer a choice of Munich city centre hotels and a hostel that are all a short walk from the Beerhalls. See information on hotels further below or on our accommodation tab. All are good quality clean German hotels. All include breakfast, except our hostel. Prices vary according to their standard, number of people per room and whether rooms have private or shared facilities. All are booked for three nights - Arrive Friday and depart Monday. In some occasions (depending upon availability, extra nights can be arranged or weekend dates can be altered slightly. Mid week dates also available on request. All accom centres require a minimum of 3 nights stay. All accomm is booked on twin share basis, single occupancy rates can be provided on request.
£125 per person deposit to book with the balance due by 16 July 2020
Phone PP Travel
Hotels a short walk from Oktoberfest Includes
- Choice of city centre hotel/pensions/hostel
- Walking distance to Oktoberfest grounds
- Available all three weekends of the fest (Fri-Mon)
- Breakfasts daily
Hotels a short walk from Oktoberfest Information
Excellent standard hotel, with its own bar in a sensational position just outside the main gate of the Oktoberfest. Available all three weekends of the Oktoberfest. All rooms with full facilities. The Senator also offers a massive buffet breakfast - arguably the best in Munich. Twin, Double and Triple rooms offered. This hotel is always extremely popular, so book early.
Please see bottom of this page for room availability and prices. The Senator on Google Maps
Great old-world character hotel-pension in top position only a couple of minutes walk from the Beerfest. Available all 3 weekends of the Beerfest. The accommodation is above its own fantastic jazz bar/restaurant which is open well after the fest closes. With live music nightly, it is ideal for groups really looking to party.
The Mariandl has a variety of rooms, all with private facilities - singles, twins, doubles, triples, quads and 6 bed rooms This popular hotel always sells fast due to the great location and atmosphere.
Please see bottom of this page for room availability and prices. Mariandl on Google Maps
Excellent standard family run hotel, just a couple of minutes walk from the main central Hauptbahnof station and a 10 minute walk to the fest grounds. All rooms with private facilities. Includes buffet breakfast and Free WiFi.
Please see bottom of this page for room availability and prices. The Mirabell on Google Maps
* Price is per person for the entire 3 night stay.
Accommodation Options for Hotels a short walk from OktoberfestMariandl Hotel
- 6 Bed Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP269.00]
- Double Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP319.00]
- Quad room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP279.00]
- Single Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP399.00]
- Triple Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP279.00]
- Twin Rooms - 3 Nights - per person [GBP319.00]
- Twin/Double Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP399.00]
- Double Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP369.00]
- Triple room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP324.00]
- Twin Room - 3 Nights - per person [GBP369.00]
From £269.00 per person
Only a £125 per person deposit to book with the balance due by 16 July 2020
Phone PP Travel
Other Munich Oktoberfest Tour Options
* Please note that this information and itinerary is subject to change when circumstances beyond our control require change.
* PP Travel is UK based so, unless otherwise stated, all quoted prices are in Pound Stirling (GBP£).
:: Experience - Since 1991 ::
:: Fun & Professional Staff ::
:: Low deposit ::
:: Flexible payment ::
Read the PP Travel Story