PP Travel will always offer you a full refund if the event you book is officially cancelled by its relevant organiser. COVID-19 Update
Book Your PP Travel Tour
|You Want to Book|
|Event:||Anzac Day Gallipoli 2021 [change]|
- While all bookings require a non-refundable deposit - you have the flexibility to change names for free up to 7 days prior to the event.
- We also offer a booking grace period. You are also free to change your mind, cancel the booking and receive a full refund within a 7 day period after we despatch out a confirmation invoice to you – unless the booking is made within 10 days of departure.
- In these uncertain Covid times, you can book with the confidence that if an event is officially cancelled by the organiser you will be immediately offered a full refund.
- Most balances are due around 4-8 weeks prior to departure.
- By sending us a booking you are agreeing to our Booking Conditions, which come into place after the 7 day grace period expires.
- Your booking is not guaranteed until you receive a Booking Confirmation from PP Travel.